Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Keep on keeping on.

"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."

Ephesians 4:32

The Lord led me to this verse today, I was convicted because of something a I let harbor inside my heart and so I texted 2 girls I had a falling out with. Just apologizing and telling them I forgive them, letting them know I don't "hate" them and that I do pray and care for them. All I get back is "i pray for you too, and if you would look back through your texts you would see I never spoke an ill word against you and I don't understand why you stopped talking to me"
-I stopped talking to you because you did speak ill against me and jumped to conclusions.
So I did not text back.
The next girl sent back "what are you forgiving me for"
-oh Lord we gunna fight. Im not gunna lie, doing the right thing sucks and people look at you like you're prideful or trying to be better than them, when in reality I'm truly asking for forgiveness and forgiving them. I'm not trying to "out do" anyone.

I just try to love everyone no matte what kind of path our relationships have gone down.

No comments:

Post a Comment