Thursday, February 23, 2012

Adult life?

It's one of the scariest things to be 21 years old and have helped pay bills since you were 15 and were being raised by a father and helping raise yourself and 2 siblings.
I encountered a scarier moment however, finding my dads bank statement. If that isn't the cause of my stress nothing is.

I gave up college immediately after high school because I didn't want to put pressure on my dad. I worked and have been working since. I have nothing to show for it. My sister works maybe twice a week and only pays about $120 a month. I pay about $640. It's incredibly hard living this life.

After my mother, his wife, passed away I wanted to do all that could to help ease the pain, even though that meant taking on all responsibilities and part of the bills. I had no idea the amount of stress this was putting on my life.

I want to go to school. Make a life for myself, but I can't afford to when I help so much financial here at home.

I need God so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment